Court usage guidelines
In order to keep the courts and equipment in good condition please observe the following guidelines:
- Correct footwear must be worn.
- Brush courts before commencement of play.
- No chewing gum or litter should be discarded on courts.
- No smoking on courts.
- Gates and clubhouse must be locked at all times when not in use – please remember to lock up when you have finished. If there are other members still playing on the courts, confirm with them as to who will lock up.
- Ensure you take all your belongings when you leave the courts and return any borrowed balls or equipment to the clubhouse.
- Switch off floodlights when no longer required.