In line with the Scottish Government Covid-19 Phase 1 Restrictions, our courts will reopen on Friday 29th May for restricted singles and and family-only doubles play for members only.
All arrangements to play must now be made online or using the Booking App which can be found on the App Store. Please do not come to the courts without a prior booking and only come at the time booked.
We now have a booking system available on our ClubSpark site.
The links to ClubSpark and the court booking are available on the main 'Top' Menu on this site.
Member's primary contacts should receive an email inviting you to register on that system. If you do not receive the email inviting you to join ClubSpark, please check your spam folder and note that emails are only sent to the main contact if you have a family membership.
When you book a court you will receive an email confirmation which includes the access code.
The rules around booking of courts initially will be as below. These may be subject to change as we move forward.
- Court time is divided into 90-minute slots, beginning at 7:00, finishing at 23:30
- A member may book 3 slots within a (rolling) 7-day period
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance
- No guests will be allowed
- Children (<16) can book and play as normal, but with appropriate adult supervision
- Play will be restricted to singles between individuals from different households
- Members from one household may play doubles against a pair from a different household
- Limited 1 to 1 coaching is now permitted
- Players should observe good hygiene recommendations already published
- Clean hands and equipment before and after play; take home all litter
- Tennis balls should be marked and only handled by the owner
- No changing of ends
- No need to touch net adjuster, we will check heights each day
- Observe good social distancing when arriving and leaving
- Parents must ensure that Junior members also follow guidelines
- Clubhouse will remain closed apart from emergency access to toilet and first aid
- Benches have been removed from the court
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at the gate, but members are requested to bring their own
- No club balls will be available
Enjoy your tennis! It's been a while!
Last Updated 26/03/20
Block 2 Junior after-school classes
All CLASSES FROM TODAY (24th March 2020) are CANCELLED due to Government Coronovirus advice
Due to the unpredicable weather, we will not know whether the coaching is ON or OFF until the same day.
We will keep this link active to show the latest status of planned coaching.